- DS Smith Packaging Belper: Mondelez International – Cadbury Pic or Mix Dispenser
- DS Smith Packaging Industrial Division: Hybrid3 Bulk Olive Shipper
- DS Smith Packaging Launceston: The Hugh Johnson Presentation Wine Pack
- DS Smith Packaging Launceston: Fourayes Fruit Puree Container
- Kraft Foods: Cadbury Dairy Milk 200g Range
- SAICA Pack: Amsbio Vial transit pack
- Smurfit Kappa Northampton: ‘2 in1’ spilt case
DS Smith Packaging, Launceston: The
Hugh Johnson Presentation Wine Pack
With the sheer number of entries to this ever competitive category, just winning is a huge achievement – but doing so with near-perfect marks is extraordinary. But that’s what this elegant pack, designed for online retail of wine from Hugh Johnson’s range, has achieved. Designed to replace the traditional wooden wine cases, the pack features a bottle divider that is constructed from a single piece of board.
DS Smith Packaging Industrial Division: Hybrid3 Bulk Olive Shipper
Judges described this pack, which is designed to transport 700kg of olives suspended in 300kg of brine, as being “simply brilliant”.
Smurfit Kappa Northampton: ‘2 in 1’ split case
This pack splits into two shelf-ready units and is designed to increase the rate of replenishment in-store as well as reducing packaging