- Amcor Flexibles Europe and Americas: Asda New Potatoes range
- Amcor Flexibles Europe and Americas: Chiquita Super Crunchy
- Asda: Asdas Extra Special Jersey Royal Potatoes
- FFP Packaging Solutions: The Jerky Group ‘Hog Bites’
- Paragon Print & Packaging: Tesco Whole-Bird Flow Wrap
- Paragon Print & Packaging: Florette Salads
Amcor: Chiquita Super Crunchy (Dried Fruit Snacks)
When it comes to ticking all the boxes for fun and funky, Amcor’s Chiquita Super Crunchy came out on top, according to the judges.
This is the second year in a row that Amcor has won the Flexible Pack of the Year. Fruit brand Chiquita approached the firm to create a real impact for its dried fruits snack pack and ‘food-to-go’ market. It wanted to develop a new format that would withstand the existing distribution and supply-chain processes but at the same time enhance the customer experience. Judges were electrified at how the stand-up pack was easy-to-open and how consumers simply need to push in a special perforation on the top side and pop the pack wide open.
Paragon Print & Packaging: Florette Salads
Our judges were wowed by the practicality and print quality of this innovative pack for Florette’s Classic Crispy salad pack. One said: “This is a beautifully printed pack and technically excellent for such a volatile material on this scale.”